Tsvetkova Bebov & Partners is one of the largest business law firms in Bulgaria. With 20 lawyers and specialized teams practicing in areas such as commercial law, corporate law, financial services (banking, capital markets, and insurance) law, M&A, real estate and construction law, labor law, litigation, energy law, the firm is well suited to serve its many domestic and international corporate clients.
We appreciate that practicing law is no longer only about excelling in a habit, reflex, and routine. In the 21st century, and in the European Union, law is more than ever before subject to constant, dynamic and far-reaching changes. Hence we strive to approach practicing law in the following manner: be informed ahead of time, learn constantly, communicate novelties to clients.
Currently, the firm has the following specialized teams:
• Commercial Transactions and M&A, which includes mergers and acquisitions law, commercial transactions law, personal data protection law, competition law, intellectual property law practices
• Corporate Law, which includes our practices in assisting start-up companies, incorporation services, corporate secretarial services, foreign investment assistance (including assignment of investment project status services)
• Employment Law, which includes our individual and collective employment law, and employment restructuring practices
• Energy Law, which includes our practices in electricity, gas, and oil sectors, renewables, and energy project finance
• Financial Services Law, which includes our banking, capital markets, and insurance law practices
• Litigation, which includes our practices in representing clients in administrative, civil, and commercial litigation and arbitration
• Real Estate and Construction Law, which includes our RE due diligence, construction contracts, construction project finance, concessions, and related practices
We introduced specialism back in 2005 and now pride ourselves in having teams with deep knowledge in the given area of law and practice, as well as insightful industry knowledge. At the same time, the different teams work together on a number of joint projects or deals, an approach that creates synergies across the different specialized competencies.
Specialism also requires constant update of our knowledge and we strive not to follow but to be ahead of legal developments, to study those developments thoroughly, and to be of service to our clients by giving them timely and proactive notices of those developments.
In addition to servicing its business clients the firm is also active in rendering pro bono services to several non-profit associations.